20" X 24" ALUMINUM FRAMES
Professional Grade 20" x 24" Aluminum frame stretched with High Tension Low Elongation
Professional Quality Prints Start with
Professional Quality Screens.
Check out pics of t-shirt designs printed using these frames and our full line of supplies by students who have never screen printed before in our 3 Day Pro Class.
* High-Quality AL6063T5 Aluminum Alloy Frame
* Welded & Polished Leak Proof Corners
* High Tension, Low Elongation Monofilament Mesh
* Super Strength Chemical Resistant 2 Part Glue
* Flexible adhesive for lower risk of tears at the seam with frame.
* 20" x 24" Outside dimension, 17" x 21" inside dimension
Mix & Match Different Frame Sizes and Mesh Counts
to Get Quantity Discounts
Mix & Match 6 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 6 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX6
Mix & Match 12 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 12 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX12
Mix & Match 50 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 50 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX-50
Mix & Match 100 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 100 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX-100
Our Professional Grade frames are the same ones we use to teach hundreds of new screen printers every year to produce beautiful high-resolution images. Each frame is made up of 3 elements and we use only the highest quality in each step.
1) Base frame
* Premium AL6063T5 aluminum alloy that is light weight yet high strength and extremely durable.
* Computer-controlled welding and sanded to assure leakproof corners.
* Sandblasted mesh surface for increased bonding with adhesive to assure the long life of screens.
* Polishing of exposed aluminum for a smooth quality appearance.
* Premium High Tension / Low elongation Monofilament Polyester mesh.
* Low elongation makes registration easier and for a longer screen life.
* High tension allows ink to more easily release from the open image area.
* ideal for a wide range from Athletic to Simulated process. See our Quick Mesh guide below.
* 2 part glue is specifically designed to be FLEXIBLE while bonding mesh to aluminum.
* Excellent chemical resistance when using biodegradable chemicals.
* High Tensile / Sheer strength for extremely durable bond to frame.
* May be removed without harming frame for re-stretching of frames.
Quick Mesh Selection Guide
24 to 60 mesh: PUFF, Glitter, High Density and design with BOLD simple graphics
86 to 125 mesh: Super Opaque & Standard Inks for Athletic or simple graphics, ideal for dark shirts for easier coverage.
155 to 200 mesh: Versatile for light and dark garments with a wide range of graphics.
230 to 305 mesh: Best feel and resolution for printing onto Light colored substrates or on top of a white underbase. Ideal for simple graphics to halftone images.
325 to 360 mesh: Highest resolution printing, generally reserved for advanced printing applications.
380 to 420 mesh: Primarily for printing the highest resolution sign and graphics, generally with UV-curable inks.
|Location||4345 commerce dr sw, atlanta Ga 30336|
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
$9.95 Flat rate shipping nationwide
5 Star rated customer service
Mon-Fri: 8.30 AM - 5 PM (EST)