Volt S Professional Grade Automatic Screen Printing Press
Anatol Volt S - Pre-Order Lead time 4 - 5 months
Check out the VOLT S in our Atlanta Showroom!
15" x 16" Max Image
Available in 6 station/ 4 color up to 8 station / 7 color
The VOLT by Anatol is the only professional-grade electric automatic screen printing machine in the world. It gives you the speed, power and reliability of a screen printing press without the issues of a compressor or chiller. The VOLT uses reliable servo-driven indexers and servo lift to ensure years of reliable service without the downtime caused by leaks in tubing and the build-up of dirt and moisture.
Anatol?s VOLT is energy-efficient, capable of cutting your electric bill in half compared to pneumatic automatic screen printing machines.
It?s designed for maximum ease of use with a 15? touchscreen interface, one touch digital off-contact controls, tool-less stroke and micro registration adjustments, and Speed Clamps screen locks. Anatol offers VOLTs to benefit shops of all sizes, with four models: VOLT S, VOLT M, VOLT L and VOLT XL, in possible configurations of 6 stations/2 colors to 20 stations/18 colors.
- 15" touchscreen with Aries operating system
- Easy operator access to all machine parameters
- Program multiple heads simultaneously
- Full speed control of both stroke directions
- View real-time print count (dozen) and speed (pcs/hr)
- Save all parameters of a stored job: off-contact, indexer speed, print head speed, print area, number of strokes, flash cure time and temperature, color design, mode
- Set pallet preheat temperature
- Quickly set the same speed and print distance for all heads
- AC electric print heads for a stronger, more even stroke
- Smash button at load/unload stations to prevent printing on empty pallets
- Adjustable side screen holders with new low-profile for easy access
- True three-point micro-registration (front-to-back, left-to-right, and rotational movement)
- Independent squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments with single-handed adjustments of 0?-30?, at increments of 5?
- Digital central off-contact precisely adjusts all print stations simultaneously at a range of 0?-0.400? at increments of 0.001?
- Squeegee/flood bar knobs with scale for user-friendly depth adjustments
- Single lever quick-release squeegee and flood bars in print carriage
- Speed Clamps, one-touch screen locks
- Servo lift and lower for smooth operation
- Rubber-coated aluminum pallets
- Tool-less locks for slide or quick release-style pallets
- Precise four-point pallet leveling system
- Standard 16? x 22? (18? x 22? on Volt XL) pallets included; other sizes available upon request
- Choice of slide style or quick release pallets
- Precise control of pallet position +/- .001?
- Provides smooth indexing with superior print consistency
- Increase production with pinpoint control of acceleration and deceleration
- Index direction: right and left
- Programmed with Step-Back, Multi Step-Back, and Revolver-type indexing options
- Heavy-duty rolled steel frame supports smooth, high-speed production cycles
- Ball-lead servo with internal lubrication system reduces vibration and maintenance costs
- Industry's best safety bars at each print head and load/unload station
- Carousel safety barrier to prevent operators from stepping into the press
- Servo-indexer lasts for decades
|Location||4345 commerce dr sw, suite A, Atlanta GA 30336|
Write Your Own Review
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
$9.95 Flat rate shipping nationwide
5 Star rated customer service
Mon-Fri: 8.30 AM - 5 PM (EST)