Geo Knight 931-Triton 54" x 72" Auto-Shuttle Twin Station Heat Press
The 931 Triton heat presses are air operated automatic large format twin station shuttle presses that range in heat press platen sizes up to 4 feet by 8 feet standard, and 8 feet by 12 feet custom!
The 931 TRITON Heat Press is a large format pneumatic heat transfer press built for pressing a wide variety of large format materials. It is geared towards high-production heat pressing of multiple piece goods as well as 4 x 8 sheet materials.
The 931 TRITON heat press answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfer paper in an oversized large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer rolls printing onto fabrics such as banners & garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods like tiles & ceramics, as well as woods, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot stamping, heat sealing and other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press.
- Digital Integrated Temperature & Time control
- Available in 240V 3-Phase or 480V 3-Phase Power
- Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
- Multi Air Bag Pressure design for Self Leveling of Pressure
- Precision PLC Motor Controlled Automatic Indexing of Tables
- Uniform Lift / Parallel Heat Press Platen Action & Adjustable Applied Force
- Productive Foot Pedal Operation & Emergency Release Safety Circuit
- Electronic Photo Eye Safety Sensor Light Curtain Around Heat Transfer Press Platen
- 2" Thick Solid Mirror Surface Ground Aluminum Heater Platen
- Oversized heat press platens ranging up to 8ft x 12ft available on request
Industrial Air Bag Pneumatics provide many times heavier pressing force than cylinders. They are also self-leveling and 100% maintenance free.
Photo Eye safety circuitry provides safety protection around the heat press platen. Redundant Micro Switches confirm the location of loading tables before beginning pressing cycle. High-Strength Roller Cams & smooth computer controlled indexing allow the loading tables to quietly & gently bring the work in and out of the pressing area.High Wattage Fire Rod Heaters are embedded deep in the core of the extra thick 2 aluminum heat press platen. The platen is gun-barrel drilled and heaters are placed in close proximity along the entire length of the heat platen for the evenest heat possible over the entire heat platen surface.
|Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
$9.95 Flat rate shipping nationwide
5 Star rated customer service
Mon-Fri: 8.30 AM - 5 PM (EST)