Digital Knight 16"x20" Air Operated Twin Shuttle Heat Transfer Press
Digital Knight Air Operated Twin Shuttle 16"x20" Heat Transfer Press
The 394 Shuttle Press is a high production, twin station heat transfer press. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 16" x 20" and an oversized 20" x 25". Designed for optimal pressing efficiency in a demanding heat transfer production environment, the 394 Shuttle Press removes operator inefficiency and pressing delays in a compact and user-friendly design. By utilizing two shuttling tables, the press allows for constant pressing, and the operator is able to load and unload work while the opposite table is being pressed. The next set of work is immediately available for pressing after the prior cycle, therefore minimizing both operator and press idle time.
Coupled with the Digital Knight state-of-the-art control system, and a solid steel and casting frame structure, the 394 provides extended dependable service in even the most demanding production environments. The 394 exerts up to 12,000 pounds of force, the capacity necessary for Embossing. The high wattage heater in the 394 will keep up with any heat demand, ensuring absolutely no heat recovery issues often found with standard presses. The 394 is configured for standard T-shirt & textile printing, and is easily adapted for other substrates such as ceramics, woods, metals, mousepads and fusing & laminating applications.
- Twin shuttle dual workstations for fast, high speed production by a single operator.
- Total applied force of 12,000 lbs max (compressor req)
- Digital Knight integrated state-of-the-art control system
- Open access emergency release buttons.
- Heat platen, wiring, and all controls are mounted on a solid stationary four-post channel frame support to insure minimal maintenance.
- Smooth roller bearing slide rail with 3/8" aluminum tables: independent surrounding drape tray for garment overhang.
- Permanent mounting on casters for easy loading, unloading and in house movement.
- Built-in safety alarm and circuit protection OSHA approved dual safety operation controls.
- Lifetime Warranty on heat platen, Full one year warranty on machine.
- Machine provides ability to apply a variety of special effects decorating as well, such as multimedia foiling, sublimation, hot-split transfer, color copier imaging, and deep embossing.
- Custom sized & shaped bottom table castings available for specific layout requirements.
- Fully digital temperature control 32?-600?F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-110 PSI range
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Interchangeable tables
- SuperCoil-Microwinding?heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2?F - can show ?C or ?F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- 394-TS 16" x 20" Twin Shuttle Press
- Weight: 850 Lbs
- Electrical: 3600W / 17A / 220V
- Dimensions: 60" W x 48" D x 55" H
Finance Click here to Apply Now
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Nationwide
|Location||4345 Commerce dr sw atlanta ga 30336|
|Manufacturer||GEO Knight Heat Press|
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|
$9.95 Flat rate shipping nationwide
5 Star rated customer service
Mon-Fri: 8.30 AM - 5 PM (EST)
Create New Account