Professional Grade 21" x 28" Aluminum frame stretched with High Tension Low Elongation
Professional Quality Prints Start with Professional Quality Screens.
Check out pics of t-shirt designs printed using these frames and our full line of supplies by students who have never screen printed before in our 3 Day Pro Class.
* High Quality AL6063T5 Aluminum Alloy Frame
* Welded & Polished Leak Proof Corners
* High Tension, Low Elongation Monofilament Mesh
* Super Strength Chemical Resistant 2 Part Red Glue
* Flexible adhesive for lower risk of tears at the seam with frame.
* 21" x 28" Outside dimension, 18" x 25" inside dimension
Mix & Match Different Frame Sizes and Mesh Counts to Get Quantity Discounts
Mix & Match 6 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 6 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX6
Mix & Match 12 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 12 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX12
Mix & Match 50 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 50 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX50
Mix & Match 100 Frames Sizes & Mesh Counts to Get the 100 Frame Price - At Checkout use Discount Code: MIX100
Our Professional Grade frames are the same ones we use to teach hundreds of new screen printers every year to produce beautiful high resolution images. Each frames is made up of 3 elements and we use only the highest quality in each step.
1) Base frame
* Premium AL6063T5 aluminum alloy that is light weight yet high strength and extremely durable.
* Computer controlled welding and sanded to assure leak proof corners.
* Sand blasted mesh surface for increased bonding with adhesive to assure long life of screens.
* Polishing of exposed aluminum for a smooth quality appearance.
* Premium High Tension / Low elongation Monofilament Polyester mesh.
* Low elongation makes registration easier and for a longer screen life.
* High tension allows ink to more easily release from the open image area.
* ideal for a wide range from Athletic to Simulated process. See our Quick Mesh guide below.
* 2 part red is specifically designed to be FLEXIBLE while bonding mesh to aluminum.
* Excellent chemical resistance when using bio degradable chemicals.
* High Tensile / Sheer strength for extremely durable bond to frame.
* May be removed without harming frame for re-stretching of frames.
Quick Mesh Selection Guide
24 to 60 mesh: PUFF, Glitter, High Density and design with BOLD simple graphics
86 to 125 mesh: Super Opaque & Standard Inks for Athletic or simple graphics, ideal for dark shirts for easier coverage.
155 to 200 mesh: Versatile for light and dark garments with a wide range of graphics.
230 to 305 mesh: Best feel and resolution for printing onto Light colored substrates or on top of a white underbase. Ideal for simple graphics to halftone images.
325 to 360 mesh: Highest resolution printing, generally reserved for advanced printing applications.
380 to 420 mesh: Primarily for printing highest resolution sign and graphics, generally with UV curable inks.