Anatol Aurora LED Exposure Unit
Check it out in our Atlanta Showroom
Shorten your setup time and lower your energy costs.
Available in three models, with a screen frame size of:
26" x 36?"
46" x 33"
52" x 36"
- 7.5? touchscreen with Aries operating system
- Simple one-touch controls
- Expose screens in Automatic mode or Manual mode
- Adjustable settings for vacuum delay and exposure times
- Program and save up to 8 settings
- Long life expectancy of LEDs: 50,000 hours
- Broad light spectrum (330-390)
- Cures all emulsions
- Safe lights to facilitate proper alignment of artwork
- Three maximum screen frame size options:
- 26" x 36"
- 46" x 33" (for two screens)
- 52" x 36" (for two screens)
Blanket and Vacuum
- Neoprene rubber creates a tight blanket-to-screen seal for the best emulsion-to-film-to-glass contact
- Flip-latch on frame allows one-handed operation of opening and closing the vacuum blanket
- 1/4" optically clear tempered glass
- Air filtration system in light cabinet to keep glass and lights clean
- Durable heavy-duty all-steel cabinet
- Removable covers for easy access to interior for cleaning
- Shipped fully assembled and ready for production
- Includes Vacuum Pump (40L/min, or 80L/min)
- Stand included