Anatol Vector L
About the Vector L
If you're looking for a larger print area, the Vector L screen printing machine features a 20" x 20" image size for printing bigger jobs with the power and smoothness that only servo indexing, servo lift and electric print heads can deliver. Over 90% fewer air components on this automatic screen printing press means less downtime for maintenance and less cost to run. And with features like our easy-to-use Aries operating system, you'll be able to handle big jobs with ease.
The Vector L screen printing machine is available in configurations that will meet your demands if you're a growth shop ready to take on large print projects.
- 16? touchscreen with Aries operating system
- Easy operator access to all machine parameters
- Program multiple heads simultaneously
- Full speed control of both stroke directions
- View real-time print count (dozen) and speed (pcs/hr)
- Save all parameters of a stored job: off-contact, indexer speed, print head speed, print area, number of strokes, flash cure time and termperature, color design, mode
- Set pallet preheat temperature
- Quickly set the same speed and print distance for all heads
- AC electric print heads for a stronger, more even stroke
- Smash button at load/unload stations to prevent printing on empty pallets
- Adjustable side screen holders with new low-profile for easy access
- True three-point micro-registration (front-to-back, left-to-right, and rotational movement)
- Independent squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments with single-handed adjustments of 0?-30?, at increments of 5?
- Digital central off-contact precisely adjusts all print stations simultaneously at a range of 0?-0.400? at increments of 0.001?
- Squeegee/flood bar knobs with scale for user-friendly depth adjustments
- Single lever quick-release squeegee and flood bars in print carriage
- Speed Clamps, one-touch screen locks
- Servo lift and lower for smooth operation
- Rubber-coated aluminum pallets
- Tool-less locks for slide or quick release-style pallets
- Precise four-point pallet leveling system
- Standard 16? x 22? (18? x 22? on Volt XL) pallets included; other sizes available upon request
- Choice of slide style or quick release pallets
- Precise control of pallet position +/- .001?
- Provides smooth indexing with superior print consistency
- Increase production with pinpoint control of acceleration and deceleration
- Index direction: right and left
- Programmed with Step-Back, Multi Step-Back, and Revolver-type indexing options
- Heavy-duty rolled steel frame supports smooth, high speed production cycles
- Ball-lead servo with internal lubrication system reduces vibration and maintenance costs
- Industry?s best safety bars at each print head and load/unload station
- Carousel safety barrier to prevent operators stepping into press
- Servo-indexer lasts for decades