Power Pine Disinfectant: Ready to Use MSRP $20.00 Gallon
Power Pine Disinfectant is an economical, ready to use disinfectant, fungicide, mildew-stat, virucide, sanitizer, cleaner and deodorizer all in one. Formulated specifically for cleaning, deodorizing and sanitizing walls, floors, tables, chairs, countertops, sinks, tile, toilet bowls, urinals and other non-porous surfaces. Great for use in hospitals, schools, daycares, nursing homes, restaurants, or anywhere disinfection is needed. Power Pine has a great fresh pine scent that leaves areas smelling clean and deodorized. Power Pine easily penetrates, lifts off and removes dirt, grease and grime accumulations. Power Pine has a neutral pH and will not harm floor finishes.
Apply Power Pine undiluted with a cloth, mop, brush, mechanical sprayer or fogging device so as to thoroughly wet surfaces. If mechanical sprayer is used, spray should be coarse. Keep surface wet as necessary for disinfection and allow surface to air dry. Rinse with potable water after use on surfaces that come in contact with food. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. Then wipe excess with sponge, mop or cloth or allow to air dry. See product label for detailed use directions.
Disinfectant, Cleaner & Deodorizer
Kills HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza A & more
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Kills Bacteria, Mold, Mildew & Viruses
1 Step Product Saves Labor
Contains No Alcohols, Solvents, Butyls, Alkalis
Neutral pH Formula – Will Not Harm Floor Finishes
Easy and Pleasant to Use
TYPICAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Scent: Fresh Pine
Weight, per U.S. gallon: 8.4 lbs.
Specific gravity: 1.005
DOT shipping: Non-hazardous