Premium Screen Degreaser dilute 1:25 to 1:55 with water for ready to use.
Our Screen Degreaser is formulated with a powerful combination of surfactants and emulsifiers that rapidly penetrate grease, oil and chemical residue. Quickly dissolves grease, dust and grime on new screens and prepares them for the first use. Use Screen Degreaser on all newly stretched screens, as the last step of reclaiming process. Works with All Types and Brands of Screen, Mesh, Emulsions and Capillary Films.
Fast, efficient removal of grease and oils
Low cost per usage
Easy to use & safe for employees
- Dilute Screen Degreaser from 1:25 to 1:55 (chemical : water).
- Apply Screen Degreaser with a spray bottle or a brush.
- Thoroughly rub product onto both sides of the screen.
- Let stand for 30 to 60 seconds and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Double check & Make sure all of the Screen Degreaser has been removed from screen.
- Do not allow Screen Degreaser to dry on the mesh.
TIP: Rinse thoroughly as Chemical Residue can cause defects, when applying emulsion, pinholes, fisheyes, etc.
Appearance : Clear, colorless liquid
Flash Point: None
Specific Gravity: 1.01
Weight, per U.S. gallon: 8.4 lbs.
DOT Shipping: Non-hazardous